Virtual camera not recognized

Didam4

Hello,
i'm new at OBS Studio and find this tool amazing !

I'd like to stream with a french platform named Livestorm, and set all paramters...
but whenever i enable "Start virtual camera", the streaming platform do not detect any camera...

Any ideas how to fix it ? Maybe i skipped one important setting ?
Thank you

Didam4

I found out were the problem came from :
it came from my browser, i had to set OBS Virtual camera autorized as a camera for the streaming platform.

If it can help someone ;)

Adrien Denis

I found out were the problem came from :
it came from my browser, i had to set OBS Virtual camera autorized as a camera for the streaming platform.

If it can help someone ;)

Hello Didam4!
I'm really interested to stream in Livestorm but I can't figure out how to do it... Could you explain how you did it? It would be a HUGE help.

Thanks a lot,

Adrien

AndreiF

Hope my answer will not be considered as "necroposting".
Back to OBS + LiveStorm.
I have multiple sources (recorded material, live camera etc) and switching between them is managed via Advanced Scene switcher.
I "preview" everything on a different screen, and from LiveStorm I simply share that screen (with system audio).
It works like a charm... except I face some desynchronizations between video and audio, plus poor audio quality was mentioned by the people from meeting.
Since I am new to this entire topic (OBS, LiveStorm, webinars etc) I believe it's about output settings and is still WIP.
But the idea of previewing everything o one screen and then just sharing that screen does the trick.
If there are netter ways, I'm all ears! :)