Video Zoom Issues

Riya

Hiya,

I am using OBS to record old videos which were converted onto a DVD player.
I have made sure the file is saved in MP4 format when I am recording the content.
However once it has recorded and I play the content back the video seems to zoom in.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

R

Alex_Doss

Hello,
The videos just zoom on their own? Does it ever stop zooming?
It might be a source issue, for that I would suggest deleting the Media Source and adding it again, if that doesn't work try to give me a log of some sort. (You can get an OBS log by going to "Help" then upload latest log, then add that URL to your reply.)

Riya

Hello,
The videos just zoom on their own? Does it ever stop zooming?
It might be a source issue, for that I would suggest deleting the Media Source and adding it again, if that doesn't work try to give me a log of some sort. (You can get an OBS log by going to "Help" then upload latest log, then add that URL to your reply.)

Hey Alex,

It stays zoomed in from the moment I play the file.
I've also tried re-recording and have also tried recording my screen as well as a test and the video just seems to be zoomed in.
Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Alex_Doss

Alright,
I would try changing the resolution in Settings/Video, then try again. If that doesn't work try to get that log file I was talking about.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Have you tried a different media player? Perhaps it's a setting in your player causing the issue.