"Video output is currently active..." except I don't have anything active.

MindreaderDave

Hi there,

Ever since the latest OBS update I haven't been able to update any of my video, audio, or output settings because "Video out is currently active. Please turn off any outputs to change video settings."

This is true even when I'm not streaming, not recording, and don't have a virtual camera active. I don't understand what else I need to check or do. Doing some searches I've seen some stuff reference NDI but I don't know what that is so I don't think I have it installed. When searching for NDI instructions just in case it says it's listed under the Tools menu and that's not an option for me so I assume that's not what's going on, unless I'm missing something.

Does anyone have suggestions for what I should check in on and where to find the Settings to do so?

PaiSand

You're using SE.live plugin. Please contact them for support.
Alternatively, uninstall it. Then uninstall OBS and reinstall in order to fix the changed made by this plugin. Now please do a test stream/recording of more than 30 seconds and post a log file of this.

Last edited:

a94andwi

I have the same issue with my setup. I don't know what I have done to cause this effect.
Can you see what is wrong in the log file?

/Anders

Attachments

• 2022-12-01 12-52-25.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 19

JGs99

I think it might be your NDI output:
12:52:28.956: starting NDI main output with name 'OBS'
12:52:28.959: 'OBS': ndi output started

Go to Tools -> NDI, stop it, and see if the settings unlock.

immortal_gun_

hey im having the same issues and i disabled the NDI completely i deleted it i disabled and deleted the virtual cam i'm not streaming or recording all my sources are disabled ive restarted both obs and pc multiple time and nada seems to work PLZ HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP