Video FROZE during Stream AGAIN, Audio OK....Need Tips.....

Doc Marino

Here's the latest Log File..... https://obsproject.com/logs/9fdgHBegTQxFmKtL …….This happens when we Stream Live AND Record at the same time through OBS....We use an AV.io HD converter,and it works flawlessly every time we stream,UNLESS we "Record" at the same time.....This time, the video feed lasted about 1 hour and 20 miuntes before the freeze....last time it was about 45 minutes or so. I wanna pull my hair out......WHAT GIVES ? Windows 10, Dell G7 laptop, stream fed from a roland HD video mixer, converted by the AV.io, into the laptop and OBS......USB3...….checked all the cords a dozen times, reset the connectors, etc.....It only freezes after a while when we stream AND record with OBS...……..Very frustrating.

Poiman

Having similar problem while streaming and recording. Using Elgato Pro HD60 S for video feed. Audio continues fine. Froze three times during 1 hour 20 minute stream. Quickest way to recover is to open the source device (Camera capture Elgato device) and deactivate and re-activate. Windows 10. I will try running again with Recording off. Need solution.