Question / Help Video files not opening in editing software

I just switched over to OBS Studio recently in hopes that it would fix the screen freeze issues that I was having with OBS Classic (note: it didn't fix shit). However, now that I made the change, the files recorded with OBS Studio won't even open with my editing software! I use Sony Movie Studio 13.0 for all my video editing, and none of the files will load into it. I even tried opening up VLC and converting the .flv output into a .mp4 file. Still no luck. Help me fix this please.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You can remux FLV directly to MP4 from inside OBS Studio, use File / Remux recordings.

You can remux FLV directly to MP4 from inside OBS Studio, use File / Remux recordings.

This feature worked, and it's allowing Sony Movie Studio 13.0 to accept the recording. Thanks for the help!

As a follow-up, how can I post a OBS Studio log? I was hoping that switching over would fix the screen freeze issues I was having (was instructed to use the default Studio settings) but I'm still getting screen lag/freeze issues that I'm not experiencing in-game. Could you help me out with that as well, if I posted a log here, or should I open a new ticket?