Very blurry transmission / webcam

koalanoob

Hi! I will use google translator. I use a capture card to transmit the gameplays of my Nintendo Switch. In games with a lot of movement (Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8) my webcam is blurry. Even when I don't use the capture card, in Steam/Epic Games games (Dead By Daylight, Overwatch, Fortnite) the same thing happens. Webcam/Broadcast very blurry. I've already fiddled with the webcam settings, used several resolutions, including the default one, and the same thing happens. I do not know what to do. I use Twitch's recommended settings for 720p 60fps.
Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600x
GTX 1650
16gb ram
Internet:
500 mb download
100 mb upload

log: https://obsproject.com/logs/_GaM_u6H71dh3hih

Grumtastic

Hi! I will use google translator. I use a capture card to transmit the gameplays of my Nintendo Switch. In games with a lot of movement (Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8) my webcam is blurry. Even when I don't use the capture card, in Steam/Epic Games games (Dead By Daylight, Overwatch, Fortnite) the same thing happens. Webcam/Broadcast very blurry. I've already fiddled with the webcam settings, used several resolutions, including the default one, and the same thing happens. I do not know what to do. I use Twitch's recommended settings for 720p 60fps.
Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600x
GTX 1650
16gb ram
Internet:
500 mb download
100 mb upload

log: https://obsproject.com/logs/_GaM_u6H71dh3hih
You might need a key light (a light shining at your face). Since I started using one, my webcam quality has increased noticeably.
It doesn't need to be that bright.
There are specific ones that you can buy, or position a lamp on your desk. If it is too bright it might cause eye strain, so go for a soft light if you can.

koalanoob

You might need a key light (a light shining at your face). Since I started using one, my webcam quality has increased noticeably.
It doesn't need to be that bright.
There are specific ones that you can buy, or position a lamp on your desk. If it is too bright it might cause eye strain, so go for a soft light if you can.
I will try.
Thanks.