Resource icon

VBAN Audio Plugin 0.2.3

norihiro

EDIT:

installed the plugin on my Mac M2 its not showing up on obs 29.1.1 in sources though i tried in on my Windows and its showing up

can you please have a look into it for Mac users? that would be great thanks!
I confirmed VBAN appears on the source type list on OBS 29.1.1 on M1 mac. Once it’s correctly installed, please click a plus button on the source list, then select “VBAN Audio Source”.

sixdenk

Yea I see know thanks. Btw can I use voicemeeter from windows pc to send audio tracks separately to streaming pc (Mac) using this plugin?

I want to have seperate tracks for example for Spotify/Gaming sounds/browser/ to have them in obs

norihiro

Yea I see know thanks. Btw can I use voicemeeter from windows pc to send audio tracks separately to streaming pc (Mac) using this plugin?

I want to have seperate tracks for example for Spotify/Gaming sounds/browser/ to have them in obs
This plugin has the ability to receive multiple VBAN streams. Please specify the name on the property dialog of the source.

VoiceMeeter Banana and Potato has ability to have multiple buses. Please assign your application to a bus, then send VBAN stream from each bus. As far as I know, VoiceMeeter series cannot send VBAN stream directly from applications. I hope the number of buses is sufficient for you.

sixdenk

So I have to use voicemeeter banana or potato. Here I assign for example for Spotify a bus (A) on Mac under sources I create a source with vban plugin and choose the bus (A) ?