Question / Help Using OBS with Rekordbox coming from a DJM-450 mixer

alllright

OK, i'm going straight to the thing: this is not an OBS Studio software problem but, as i am completely out of solutions now, after trying countless configurations, i will need help from wherever i can get it.

I'm trying to live streaming with rekordbox, using a DJM-450 mixer, to OBS Studio using Windows 10.

I have tried to apply this tutorial/guide, at least, 10 times (i lost the count after 10 times, really...):

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004806423

The thing is that this tutorial is not working with the DJM-450 mixer. Is there any living soul here that has tried this with this particular mixer?

Or is it something that i did wrong 10 times in a row, at least, trying almost every possible different configuration coming from that tutorial?

If it is possible, can you please adjust this tutorial/guide to the DJM-450 mixer and post it here will all the steps? (using exactly the same software as described there (rekordbox, voicemeter banana, ASIO4All and OBS Studio) or any other software that you can think of, as long as it works.

Can you please explain how can we do a SIMPLE live streaming using DJM-450, Rekordbox and OBS Studio?

I can post images, photos, configurations, long describing procedures that i've tried, whatever you want.

Now i'm going to lay down to my sofa in this times of quarantine, because i really don't have any other solution to this. I quit.

Thank you,

J Amorim

alllright

*just to add a few more important things:*

The only big difference i notice here is that my DJM-450 mixer has only 2 available channels and the DJM-900NXS2 mixer has 4 available channels. But this shouldn't be a problem, right?

I have:

- USB 1/2 mapped to CDJ-350 Line 1 OUTPUT;
- USB 3/4 mapped to CDJ-350 Line 2 OUTPUT;
- USB 5/6 mapped to REC AUX

This is my main configuration settings on Rekordbox using the out-of-the-box DJM-450 ASIO driver, defined in the Audio Device.

Everytime i try to change this ASIO driver (for example, with VoiceMeter or ASIO4All ones), everything starts to behave in a weird way, especially if i try to map INPUTS and OUTPUTS in VoiceMeter or even OBS.

Hipnoticsoundz

OK, i'm going straight to the thing: this is not an OBS Studio software problem but, as i am completely out of solutions now, after trying countless configurations, i will need help from wherever i can get it.

I'm trying to live streaming with rekordbox, using a DJM-450 mixer, to OBS Studio using Windows 10.

I have tried to apply this tutorial/guide, at least, 10 times (i lost the count after 10 times, really...):

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004806423

The thing is that this tutorial is not working with the DJM-450 mixer. Is there any living soul here that has tried this with this particular mixer?

Or is it something that i did wrong 10 times in a row, at least, trying almost every possible different configuration coming from that tutorial?

If it is possible, can you please adjust this tutorial/guide to the DJM-450 mixer and post it here will all the steps? (using exactly the same software as described there (rekordbox, voicemeter banana, ASIO4All and OBS Studio) or any other software that you can think of, as long as it works.

Can you please explain how can we do a SIMPLE live streaming using DJM-450, Rekordbox and OBS Studio?

I can post images, photos, configurations, long describing procedures that i've tried, whatever you want.

Now i'm going to lay down to my sofa in this times of quarantine, because i really don't have any other solution to this. I quit.

Thank you,

J Amorim

Hipnoticsoundz

Well I’m tried the same thing basically
When I go to my rekord box settings
It only allows me to connect one xdj to channel one
But when I try to connect xdj to channel number 2 It disconnects
Using OBS
It works
But only with one xdj that’s playing on channel one
Is that what you are experiencing