Using Cloud based running of OBS as a 3D video converter for live streaming

I know how to make streams in 3D that are natively 32x9 side by side proper ratio. The only problem with that format is that it's not very user-friendly though it preserves the video very well if you know how to deal with it.

I was thinking of taking one of the websites I already own and using it to run cloud versions of OBS that strictly take a 32x9 side by side proper ratio video and convert that into one of four different formats: left eye, right eye, 16x9 side-by-side half for 3D TVs, and monochromised red and cyan anaglyph.

It would take a live stream running in where you type in the name of the Twitch or YouTube user, then OBS would convert the stream and then spit out whichever the four formats you wanted of that same OBS stream with the chat for the person on the website.

I already know how to program OBS to chop off the left half of a 32x9, the right half of a 32x9, compress the whole picture horizontally and fit the total picture in 16x9, and how to monochromise it, dye it red and cyan, and overlay the halves, done with RGB additive properties.

I'm just trying to get on a website away to auto run the conversion so that if you're on 2D TVs you're not stuck with a very squinty 32x9 picture.

I'd also like to make sure the chat is tied to the original stream , so that everyone viewing it simultaneously to talk to the streamer and each other in real time. ( okay... maybe a second delay. It's not like you're playing online and have to react instantly)

Just wondering if there's any way you could get a cloud version of OBS running. I don't know what to do with this point but I can program the OBS and I do hire a host for my website.

Just wondering if anyone can help me on this.