URGENT

zeus408

So im waiting for my streaming pc to come next month, meantime im using my evoo gaming laptop to stream RE2. I have the audio devices selected as my xbox turtle beach elite pro 2 headset for the output when streaming. And i turned off monitoring for all audio devices. I made sure the only thing being on the scene is the headset audio and mic audio from headset. And it still echos 5to6x! My friends tell me they hear even one word from me 5to6times. This is weird and like i said this is my first time ever streaming on obs

FerretBomb

Most often this happens when you're watching your stream on the system you're streaming from.
You say something on the mic, it goes out, gets played back in the stream video player, picked up by OBS on the desktop audio and sent out again, which gets played on the video player, which gets picked up on the desktop audio and sent out again...
Eventually the other audio from the game overwhelms and degrades the looping audio playback from the stream video player.

The fix is to not watch your own stream when you're streaming.

zeus408

Most often this happens when you're watching your stream on the system you're streaming from.
You say something on the mic, it goes out, gets played back in the stream video player, picked up by OBS on the desktop audio and sent out again, which gets played on the video player, which gets picked up on the desktop audio and sent out again...
Eventually the other audio from the game overwhelms and degrades the looping audio playback from the stream video player.

The fix is to not watch your own stream when you're streaming.
NEVERMIND i found out u need to add mic as input not output, also i wasnt watching my own stream