** Urgent help please** Poor Quality with Logitech 920

Hey_Mister_DJ

Trying to get dialed in for a paid Zoom gig this Wednesday!

I have a Logitech 920 which I thought was a good Webcam for livestream DJ sets.
If I have the display as a small window in OBS with other effects and visual boxes it's fine....but if I drag it out to fill the whole screen I just can't get the quality to look good. (Especially when I try with green screen)

Is this cam just not good enough or am I missing something?
I followed the recommended settings from Youtube videos but still no luck.

FYI-I'm willing to pay somebody a few $ to jump on a Zoom call and help walk me through my settings....I have a gig on Wednesday that I need to be ready for.

Thanks in advance!

DjGtheMerciless

Peace, I also use the Logitech C920 camera for my Dj sets, I notices that when I use too many media sources (with the green screen the camera gets blurry, but with only one media source everything is fine, it maybe that your using too many or too big media sources.

Hey_Mister_DJ

Peace, I also use the Logitech C920 camera for my Dj sets, I notices that when I use too many media sources (with the green screen the camera gets blurry, but with only one media source everything is fine, it maybe that your using too many or too big media sources.
Thanks for your reply. Makes sense.....but I'm only using the 1 Webcam and 1 logo

What resolution do you have your C920 set to in the Source Properties?

Ensure that you have your resolution set to your desired resolution, eg 1920x1080, under Custom Resolution.

Then right-click that source in the source list and select “Reset Transform”and see what it looks like.