Two chroma key colors?

bigbangtech

Is it possible to setup two chroma keys?

For example, I have a webcam input of myself in front of a green screen, so I set up a green chroma key filter, and the background disappears.

Now, if I had an object in the webcam feed that was blue, I would want that to become transparent also, but show something different underneath (than what is showing under the green area).

Technically, just putting something under the blue area won't work because the blue object will be moving constantly.

FerretBomb

Just add a second chromakey filter, and key it to the blue you want to key out. You won't be able to 'replace' the blue separately, but you'll be able to remove both blue and green.

Technically you MIGHT be able to do something like a nested scene setup where you first remove the blue with a background behind that (non-green) then place that scene into another scene and key out green from that one. The background behind the blue would show, but would not track with the blue object, just reveal the static backdrop.
There's also alpha-masking with the StreamFX plugin, but that can get brain-breaking and still would not track the keyed object.