Question / Help Two Audio Tracks

subli

Is this correct if i want to have microfone on one track and speakers on second one? If not please tell me how to do this. With this settings i have only mic on my video withoud any other sounds. (mp4)

Attachments

• 1234.PNG
    1234.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 33

Harold

You also need to set your recording output (in output-recording with output in advanced mode) to enable the audio tracks.

Harold

Then yes, your audio will be separate in the file.

You may need to record to avi or mkv instead of to flv to get it to work.

Harold

You need a media player that is capable of switching audio tracks to hear the other or you need to use ffmpeg to extract the audio tracks.

subli

I tried VLC media player and Media Player Classic and still i can't hear more than one track. Any ideas? Tired with trying to solve this

Harold

Most media players won't play two tracks at once. If they're both in the file, then everything is working as the formats are designed.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
I'd recommend to let it record 3 tracks if you want to have one mixed.
For example activate track 1 for both the microphone and speakers in the advanced audio configuration.
Then only the mic for track2 and only your speakers for track3. By default in most video players you will then hear Track1 which is your mic mixed with the desktop sound, but if you want to use parts without desktop sound, or without the microphone, you could use parts of track2/3 in a video editor. (Assuming that is your plan and reason to record more than one track)