TwitchControl

Free TwitchControl 2.0.1

Der Abt

Der Abt submitted a new resource:

TwitchControl - Edit easily Your Twitch Channel-Settings

Do You change the games, that You stream, often?
No more need to open the twitch-page that let's You enter the game-name and Your stream-title!
Now You can change these settings quickly with TwitchControl!
It let's You store an unllimited number of templates, which You can switch to in seconds.

It's a windows program, which is still beta, but it should work.
Manual install. Read the included help.txt for installation and use.
It uses the twitch-API and requires once Your...

Read more about this resource...

noelevator

Hi Der Abt!
Big fan of your MidiKey2Key project, what about implementing some key shortcut on twitch control so we can map it on our midi controller?

melan

hey there..thanks for awesome tool..really helped me work on my ultius project..and as to noelevator's suggestion, yeah it would be cool but still without hot keys it's a pretty cool tool

Der Abt

Hi noevelator and melan!

So you guys would like to Switch games by hot keys?
Let me check, how easy it is to buid-in global hotkeys...

Edit: Done!
But: No Hotkeys, but the ability to start TwitchControl silently with a preset-name as start-parameter.
Check the help-file for more details.
You can generate a start-program action in MidiKey2Key to assign this to a MIDI-Event.

Actually I released today version 1.07 which fixed a small bug for 1st time-users:
When TwitchControl never was startet on a pc, the dialogue for authorizing TwitchControl for twitch did not show.
(It did from the second time on, but some People did not try to start it again...)
Now this is fixed.

And in addition v1.08 has the ability to be startet with a preset-name as argument. No output is generated, it just switches Your Twitch-settings silently.

Greetz
Der Abt

Last edited:

Strykesvideos

Very nice tool.
But is there a way to mask special characters like umlauts, stars or others in the title? In HTML code or UTF-8?

Der Abt

What did You find already? If I need to go over special characters in the title or game, I would need to nake a new version, which should not be a big problem.
What is Your example that needs to be converted into UTF-8?

aurock

I have some problem with Game category, where can I find the exact term to write in ? Does it need to be in English or langage account ?

For exemple I can change for "geoguessr", but I can't find what to write for "music and performances". Autocompletion can be a thing in your program ?

Great soft anyway.

Edit : and I have issue with "é" "è" and all of this french letters too :D

SPC_0828

In addition to Tilte, game title, there is a description in the basic settings of OBS, but is it not possible to set it in this tool?

megavapor

im need simple change the title live before initiate, im use .bat to start and stop stream automate, via scheduletask , its work, but im need change one by one the titles and midia in youtube, hard job...
need comand to add .bat change title
or change title in open obs, im use (start /d "D:\youtube\obs mega1\bin\64bit" obs64.exe --portable --scene "a" --collection "1" --startstreaming --minimize-to-tray)
or obs script to change title schedule, from list titles ramdom
please sugestions thanks

Der Abt

Der Abt updated TwitchControl with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.1 now compatible wirh api version 6 + new features!

Now called TwitchControlN

- Removed the IE9 control for authorizing
- changed to twitch api v6
- curl.exe not longer used
- Shows pictures of categories
- built-in search-function for categories (see help.txt!)
- generates desktop-shortcuts for silently switching

Please report any problems, this is the first release completely re-written!

View attachment 95672

Read the rest of this update entry...