Question / Help Twitch streaming from a Surface Pro 7 with SAMSUNG HD tv for monitor.

aRcane305

Hey guys, I recently downloaded OBS Studio and decided to start streaming on Twitch. I stream with a Surface Pro 7 (8GB RAM, i5-1035g4 CPU @1.10GHz 1.5GHz), using a SAMSUNG HD TV as a monitor. Yesterday, I started my first stream using the setup wizard's recommended settings (1080p canvas and 842 output). My viewers reported that I was lagging bad and my video was freezing frequently, although my audio was fine. I do understand that this may have been an Internet problem, but what are the bare minimum settings I could use to ensure smooth streaming?

Thanks in advance,
A fellow streamer.

wuntaq

Hey guys, I recently downloaded OBS Studio and decided to start streaming on Twitch. I stream with a Surface Pro 7 (8GB RAM, i5-1035g4 CPU @1.10GHz 1.5GHz), using a SAMSUNG HD TV as a monitor. Yesterday, I started my first stream using the setup wizard's recommended settings (1080p canvas and 842 output). My viewers reported that I was lagging bad and my video was freezing frequently, although my audio was fine. I do understand that this may have been an Internet problem, but what are the bare minimum settings I could use to ensure smooth streaming?

Thanks in advance,
A fellow streamer.
I WOULD like an answer for this as well, I have the same issue