trouble with setting up livestream on youtube with obs for gaming

hi everyone,
i am just starting to get into the first steps of livestreaming in general. i have my obs software and my webcam and youtube channel username all set up. im mostly gonna b using it at my aunts apartment cause thats where the whole setup is. id like some info and advice on how to start my first livestream for my game and broadcast it on youtube studio within the obs software. i have watched a few videos on this and even saved a couple google search articles on it too and trying to make sense out of it. if any one could please help me in any way possible with advice and troubleshooting tips on how to set these up for my first livestream gaming broadcast itd b great thanks again.

sincerely,
adam a

hi everyone,
i am just starting to get into the first steps of livestreaming in general. i have my obs software and my webcam and youtube channel username all set up. im mostly gonna b using it at my aunts apartment cause thats where the whole setup is. id like some info and advice on how to start my first livestream for my game and broadcast it on youtube studio within the obs software. i have watched a few videos on this and even saved a couple google search articles on it too and trying to make sense out of it. if any one could please help me in any way possible with advice and troubleshooting tips on how to set these up for my first livestream gaming broadcast itd b great thanks again.

sincerely,
adam a