"Trial Version" Sound in streams and recordings.

FNC_Leonidas

Hello,

i need help with an issue. Every few seconds you can hear a female vocie saying "trial Version". I already tried to google this issue and i found some posts about a "trial" sound but not about a "trial version" sound. They said to fix it i have to delete VAC. I did as they said and deleted VAC but the sound is still there. After a few hours i gave up. Can somebody help me please? Here is the last logfile if you need it. Last Log file (10/22/2020)

Thanks already for your help
kind regards

Leonidas :)

ahmed1

Hello,

i need help with an issue. Every few seconds you can hear a female vocie saying "trial Version". I already tried to google this issue and i found some posts about a "trial" sound but not about a "trial version" sound. They said to fix it i have to delete VAC. I did as they said and deleted VAC but the sound is still there. After a few hours i gave up. Can somebody help me please? Here is the last logfile if you need it. Last Log file (10/22/2020)

Thanks already for your help
kind regards

Leonidas :)

Uninstall iv cam and uninstall this driver (e2eSoft) also from device manager
you will find it more than once
it will be asked to restart the device, and the problem solved

Community Verified icon

Attachments

• 1606184735963.png
    1606184735963.png
    312 bytes · Views: 827

Omayer

OK. I have the same problem here in mac. In my last recording work I can ear that female voice. Didnt happen before. I dont know how to avoid it. i dont have iv cam installed or something like that.