Touch Portal does not detect OBS

oliver39

Hello, since yesterday after updating to version 28 OBS, Touch Portal has stopped working.

If I try to create new shortcuts it tells me that it is not possible as OBS is not connected.

I have already enabled the OBS Web Socket plugin but nothing, moreover I do not have the possibility to configure Touch Portal manually as I use the free version, advice on how to have OBS recognized automatically as before? Thank you!

DevilDogSoldier

Hello, since yesterday after updating to version 28 OBS, Touch Portal has stopped working.

If I try to create new shortcuts it tells me that it is not possible as OBS is not connected.

I have already enabled the OBS Web Socket plugin but nothing, moreover I do not have the possibility to configure Touch Portal manually as I use the free version, advice on how to have OBS recognized automatically as before? Thank you!
My "fix" was to download the OBS 28 compatible 4.9.1 websocket from github (here: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-websocket/releases)

After installing this and verifying my port, my TP works as advertised.

Realize that the compatible websocket 4.9.1 is a stop-gap measure. We'll need to update other softwares as they mature.