Bug Report To big font size in text = black screen

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
He means a log file of the session where this problem occurred. Every time you run the program a log file is generated. You can access log files via the help menu.

Wolfbane

Im not 100% what file it is, but I upload the 10 I had in the folder. so I hope you can somehow see what log file is the correct one.

The correct file should be around the same time as I uploaded the youtube video and posted a link here, if that can determine easier what file is the correct one.

Worst case scenario if you cant figure it out or if it is just to much trouble to see what file it is. Then Ill recreate the problem and upload a new file, but atm I dont have the time for that.

Attachments

• logs.rar
    25.2 KB · Views: 24

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
Rather than making us hunt through 10 different logs, start up OBS, replicate the problem, then restart OBS, and upload the "last" log file from the help menu.

Wolfbane

Rather than making us hunt through 10 different logs, start up OBS, replicate the problem, then restart OBS, and upload the "last" log file from the help menu.

Well that is exactly what I wrote in my post above.

Worst case scenario if you cant figure it out or if it is just to much trouble to see what file it is. Then Ill recreate the problem and upload a new file, but atm I dont have the time for that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here you go.

Attachments

• 2015-07-13 16-53-26.rar
    2.7 KB · Views: 27

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Okay, try not go go above 100 text size for the time being, might be the only thing you can do for now.