Question / Help The video is choppy

Thekill3rb3ast

I am trying to record Minecraft videos but the video is very choppy. The game isn't lagging. It's just the video itself

Attachments

• 2015-10-03 15-04-38.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 40

RaverX3X

Disable preview window, seems on mac on this release that preview window on causes the stream to output like a slideshow. Tested with preview window on (stream is crap.) Preview window off stream is fine. Output log yields nothing useful.

amsyar ZeRo

Disable preview window, seems on mac on this release that preview window on causes the stream to output like a slideshow. Tested with preview window on (stream is crap.) Preview window off stream is fine. Output log yields nothing useful.

What do you mean?Is the preview window makes the stream laggy,as I would like to reduce the lag(stream,not game) in YouTube.It always says the stream is good,then bad,then good and so on.

RaverX3X

It seems to be a issue with the mac version of obs, Tried streaming with the preview window on, with someone watching the stream would be a slide show but the audio was fine. Soon as you disable Preview window stream was fine video was perfect and audio was fine.. Soon as you turn preview window on stream frame rate went to crap. OBS says there was no frame loss no frame loss in game just the output was messed up.

Rob Thomas

I am having the same issue with WoW. I turned off preview and tried everything I could find online. I get awesome frame rate and performance in game but all of my streams and recording are about 10fps when I have it set to either 30 or 60 in OBS.