The problem is in OBS on Windows, but there is no problem on Linux

ewowko1241

Привет. У меня такая проблема. Когда вы запускаете поток в OBS, Windows отстает от потока. Поменял роутеры. Переключатели. Сетевая карта и все что могло лагать и все. Интернет 250 Мбит / с. в монопотоке в германию 100 Мбит / с выдает исходящий канал. А потом случайно, когда сидел на линуксе, запустил стрим. И о чудо. В Linux поток вообще не лагает. Без потери кадров. Windows пробовала как версию 10, так и версию 7. Чистые OEM-версии. И обновился. Абсолютно никаких лагов. Есть последняя версия obs. Я не понимаю, как решить эту проблему

ewowko1241

Hey. I have such a problem. When you start a thread in OBS, Windows lags behind the thread. I changed the routers. Switches. The network card and everything that could lag and that's it. Internet 250 Mbps. in a mono-stream to germany, 100 Mbit / s gives out an outgoing channel. And then by chance, when I was on Linux, I started a stream. And lo and behold. On Linux, the thread does not lag at all. No frame loss. Windows tried both version 10 and version 7. Pure OEM versions. And it was updated. There are absolutely no lags. There is the latest version of obs. I don't understand how to solve this problem