Question / Help T6i Camrea not working with capture card

Relyea

I just updated to the new version of OBS 25.0.8

I have a cannon T6i connected into an elgato Hd60 pro. For some reason this camera will not work with a cam link or the 4k60 pro but somehow it was working in the previous versions. Anyways,the video from the camera would only show up once every other time I opened up OBS in the previous versions. I would turn the camera on, boot up OBS and there would be nothing. Close OBS Studio, open the program again and it worked fine.

With the new update, I can't see the video from my camera at all when the source is clearly turned on. Below is the log. The camera source in question is called 'Nintendo - Elgato' and the device is called game capture Hd60 pro (video) (#1)

I any tips would be great. next step I will try to down patch to see if it helps

Relyea

Downgrading OBS did not solve the issue. Turns out that after further testing, there was no video pass through to my monitor at all (which is a new issue). This means there was an issue not related to the update at all.

Checked the troubleshooting steps on Elgato's website and i just needed to power cycle.

I feel dumb.It all works now.