Synthesized voice reading chat without delayed game sound/ music.

Hello. I was wondering if there was a way my check could be read by a synthesized voice.

I would plug it into the computer except the Game noises and music would be out of sync and/or double up if I listened to both the game TV feed and the broadcast feed.

I've heard of things called smart speakers, and was wondering how they work. Can a smart speaker give an independent vocal track that is different than what the computer is giving out. So on my Mac pipes out to my Android the game vision and sound cording to how I set it up in obs,. I don't want the game sound coming through in a 3.5 mm chain,. I just want the chat to be read by a synthesized voice.

I know there's something called soundflower but I don't exactly understand how that works. Is there a way you could send a stereo stream to the OBS broadcast and then the third mono chat scream to the headphone system where I can listen to the live game music and sound, broadcast what I'm saying, and be able to hear the typing like someone was stalking next to me?

is there a setting on Android where I could pipe in a screen to be broadcast on streamlabs but not pipe it out to my speaker and instead pipe out Google's text reading of the chat?

I thought of two or three different ways to do it without ruining up your gaming sound sync. Maybe someone can help me fill in the rest of the details.

Ask for my hardware, Hauppauge rocket, 2008 iMac with OS 10.9,. At a separate setup 2012 Mac Mini with OS 10.12,. Motorola MOTO G7 Android as my broadcast source,. Because my cellular internet is way better than my home internet. ( And it's that way because the feds made it so.)

Sorry to bring it up, but the main point is I want to be able to listen to the synthesized voice read chat but not a doubling of the Video Game noises so that my timing isn't thrown off.

Has anyone heard of a smart speaker with a 3.5 mm out? It could be either iOS or Android. Does it need its own Cellular connection or does it tap an existing Cellular connection, or Home connection?