Question / Help Syncing Issues with OBS / PS4 / Elgato HD60

Gerry

I've been trying to do some game capture stuff for the past week and so far I keep getting issues that are preventing me to continue with it.

Currently im using...

• Elgato HD60 to capture the PS4, game audio & commentary
  • OBS to capture the Logitech C920 to capture the webcam (as this isnt yet supported for MacBook, which is a disgrace)
After i've finished recording i noticed the the game capture video recored at 29.97fps even though it was set to record at 30fps. The webcam video was recorded at 30fps, which is fine.

When i imported all these files into Adobe Premier CC, I notice that over time the game play was totally out of sync with the commentary even though is started of ok for the first few mins.

The commentary is sync'd perfect with the webcam throughout, it just seems that the actual game capture slowly goes out of sync and lags behind the audio. and im guessing that this is because it was captured at 29.97fps instead of 30fps to match the webcam footage

Is there any solution for this? Has anyone else experience a similar issue? I notice that there is no option on OBS to record at 29.97fps so now i'm lost for what to do.

Why on earth does the Elgato HD60 not allow you to capture webcam footage???? absolute madness

I hope someone can help