Question / Help Sync offset fluctuates

teekay1959

Hello all,

Newbie here on obsproject. I'm trying to avoid repeating a question that may have already been handled in previous posts. A search for the term "sync offset" came up with lots, but a search for the term "fluctuates" came up zero. Please excuse me if I'm repeating an issue here and feel free to direct me to where this issue first came up.

I just finished streaming to "only me" on Facebook Live for testing purposes. After a few "clap" tests by looking at the actual live broadcast, I had to enter an audio sync offset value of about 800ms to properly sync audio with video. After performing a few songs on my guitar, I found the audio/video sync floated off by about half a second. Fair enough. Did a few clap tests and found a new value. Except after another song, had to change the value again. After another song, had to change the value again. I couldn't really see any pattern. Sometimes I had to raise the sync offset. Sometimes I had to lower it. Pretty frustrating.

Any insights would be deeply appreciated. You'll probably want to know my set up. Using a MacBoo Pro (13-inch, Mid 2014) with 3 GHz-Dual-Core Intel Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory. My guitar and mic are plugged into a USB mic called an Apogee One. Video comes from a Logitech C910 webcam. Log file attached and many thanks for your time.

Tom

Attachments

• 2020-04-13 20-41-37.txt
    25 KB · Views: 4