Switching from Facebook Live to Twitch?

SchuFPS

Hello, I'm using OBS Studio with StreamElements and I'm wanting to start a transition from streaming to Facebook gaming to Twitch. I've added my Twitch account but every time I click start streaming it still attempts to stream to FB. Ideally I would like to have a profile setup for Facebook and a profile for Twitch but I don't think it works that way. I was using Streamlabs before and it was fairly easy to swap back and forth between accounts.

Can't seem to figure out how to either logout of FB on OBS or be able to switch accounts back and forth. I'm on a different computer and do not have a log file to include.

FerretBomb

That is how Profiles work, yes. They're for controlling the specifics of the platform you're streaming to, rather than the content you're streaming (which are handled by Scene Collections).
Any changes are made to the currently active Profile. You'll want to create a new Profile before making the changes in Settings->Stream, and make sure the new Profile is selected before choosing 'Start Streaming'.