SWF Files don't work in Browser Plugin even with only Flash PPAPI Installed in Windows 10

42nfl19

After extensive research I cannot get SWF Files to work in the Browser Plugin. I was able to get SWF Files to work in OBS Studio with the Browser Plugin in my Windows 7 computer by ONLY installing Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI. Even when replicating the steps and reading the forum posts, I cannot do this in my new computer in Windows 10.

What are the full steps to make sure I did not miss anything?
Is it just a me problem or have other people gotten this to work in Windows 10?

OBS: 25.0.8 (64-bit, windows)
Flash: PPAPI 32.0.0.387
Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/wkQz8UJMeinud16M

42nfl19

That does not really answer my questions? I mean I can technically still use flash on Chrome and Windows. Does that statement mean that flash support was purposely removed from OBS Studio and the Browser Plugin? I still wish to use it in my edge cases. There are people that still old versions of softwares for compatibility issues and for their own uses. For example: I need to use an old version of Java for a specific file editor I use for another game. Or I use an older version of firefox for addon compatibility. The only difference I can see is that the working version was on Windows 7 and I am on Windows 10. I have the same version of OBS, Flash, and the Flash Plugin. For all intents and purposes it "should" work. I just don't know what I am missing in this installation.