Question / Help Super Choppy Stream

Bad Boy Club

Trying to make the switch from Classic to Studio. I have all the same settings, as far as possible.

I have a triple monitor setup using AMD eyefinity @ 5760 x 1080 & only want to capture the middle screen (1920 x 1080). I did this no problem with Classic & the stream was solid & good quality.

I try & do the same with Studio by using a crop filter of 1920 both left & right but the stream is exceptionally choppy at around 1 FPS.

I assume it's still trying to capture 5760?

Help appreciated

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Webcam at 1080p, looping video, using VCE according to the log. I guess you use VCE because of your CPU?
You could create a new scene collection, and just add the game capture to it, see if that changes anything. Then maybe post the current log again, after doing that.

Bad Boy Club

Webcam, I only seem to be able to set a global source for a webcam? This means that I am stuck with one resolution? I only need a much smaller resolution for my live stream, but want a better res for my "desktop" stream inbetween races?

Looping video - does this still pick up the video even though the source is hidden? Removed that anyway

VCE - I was trying that as an alternative to to x264, have switched back now.

I will try just adding a game capture scene & report back

Thanks