Sudden bitrate drop after approx. 10 minutes

KingsAV

Hi all, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting an issue that we recently started experiencing with our livestreams. We don't have a church building, we are renting space in our local community center. About a month ago we started seeing our livestreams on YouTube degrade in video/audio quality severely. I ended up tracking down the issue to the bitrate dropping significantly after 10 or so minutes. It starts off after hitting "start streaming" around 40-50k and stays there...then it will suddenly tank, dropping down to around 500-700 or so. If I pause the stream and restart it immediately jumps back up and stays there for another 10 min or so.

Anyhow, I'm most definitely not well versed in any of this, I'm essentially someone who has volunteered to help our church ministry with this. That being said, is there anything to look for in the logs that would indicate what specifically is causing the consistent drop in bitrate? The only thing I can think of is the community center we are in has changed something in their network configuration that maybe limits data or something to that nature? We have not changed out configuration and everything was working fine up until recently.

I would appreciate any input or things to look for. Thank you!