stuttered recording, issue randomly occured

FadeEagle

I went to record a youtube video one day and it was all good. Everything worked. My game was running normally (minecraft btw), I was recording etc. I went to review the video. For some reason it had gameplay which I would describe as 'stuttered'. Basically it was like so for example I turned it would always haem this sort of effect where it would go back and forth and just kinda 'glitch'. I've tried dropping framerate in my game to reduce GPU and CPU usage. I tried V-Sync I ran OBS as Admin for more priority, I gave OBS the highest priority (this resulted in the output recording becoming worse....). I've tried so much still nothing worked. As a new youtuber i have to supply content often and I haven't posted anything anything in a while if someone help it would be greatly appreciated. Also note that this issue only occurred a week ago before that everything was fine and I didn't change anything. If you watch the video you will see what I am talking about with the lag, my game runs VERY smoothly when recording but the output of the video is not smooth???

LOG FILE: https://obsproject.com/logs/AmUgK3yQxrUFj9eu