STRONG PC - High GPU usage [OBS and Desktop Windows Manager]

kamakazejo

I streamed a few days ago and everything was fine. Stream was a bit stuttery so I tried changing some of the output settings. Now, stream is choppy and horrible. I've searched the internet as to why, I have tried many many things (game mode on/off, game dvr, monitor resolution, changing stream settings to old/new, looking into the logs, reinstalling itunes for AAC audio encoding, running in admin mode on/off, and more I'm sure. I'm a little defeated at this point and need additional help.

Current log file:

kamakazejo

I forgot to mention, PC specs are 3700x CPU and 3070 RTX. I will get a full list if needed, but I figure those two are the important ones.

qhobbes

1. Change the refresh rate on your ASUS monitor from 144 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS.
2. Enable "Game Mode" for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode.
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as Admin.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.