StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager

StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager v1.1.0

Andilippi

Andilippi submitted a new resource:

StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager - The best way to add chapter markers

Overview​

The StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager is your all in one solution for creating and tracking chapter markers in your recordings in OBS. Since creating content on multiple platforms is so important nowadays, this will help you keep track of the moments you want to make videos out of.

There are many different ways you can create chapterView attachment 104765 markers and annotations:
  • In the OBS UI via the docks...

Read more about this resource...

Andilippi

Andilippi updated StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager with a new update entry:

StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager • v1.0.2

# Chapter Marker Manager Companion
We have created the Chapter Marker Manager Companion for Streamer.Bot.
This will allow you to send chapter markers to your Twitch VODs and also automate your chapter markers more.
Such as;
- Automatically settings chapters when you receive a certain number of bits etc.
- Let moderators set chapter markers via chat commands

# Additions
• Added WebSocket Events for when Chapter Markers and Annotations are added.
You can use this to trigger things in bots...

Read the rest of this update entry...

rez1coder

Make your plugin foolproof​

These are not necessary but would make your plugin more elegant.

Way to Reproduce​

I noticed if I click only the Export Chapter Markers to File and not the sub-options, (while recording) I can
  • Write in the StreamUP Chapter Annotations dock
  • Hit Save Annotation which produces no .txt or .xml file
1.PNG

2.PNG

Expected Behavior/Solution​

Clicking Export Chapter Markers to File without selecting a sub-option shouldn't save the settings. Settings should be saved only if a sub-option (e.g. Export to .txt) is selected.

Andilippi

Make your plugin foolproof​

These are not necessary but would make your plugin more elegant.

Way to Reproduce​

I noticed if I click only the Export Chapter Markers to File and not the sub-options, (while recording) I can
  • Write in the StreamUP Chapter Annotations dock
  • Hit Save Annotation which produces no .txt or .xml file
View attachment 105144
View attachment 105146

Expected Behavior/Solution​

Clicking Export Chapter Markers to File without selecting a sub-option shouldn't save the settings. Settings should be saved only if a sub-option (e.g. Export to .txt) is selected.
Noted, will patch in next update. Thank you

CyberD3m0n

Is there a way to have the auto chapter on scene switch register transitions and mark when it comes back after the transitions?

Right now, the auto-chapter mark is way off. It put one of my scene switches within seconds of each other.

Andilippi

Is there a way to have the auto chapter on scene switch register transitions and mark when it comes back after the transitions?

Right now, the auto-chapter mark is way off. It put one of my scene switches within seconds of each other.
Could you provide more info like screenshots etc as it should create a chapter marker any time a scene is changed

JassonMackCol

Hello Andilippi. Your plugin is extremely useful and I love it so much. I just wanted to ask you something. Will there be a way to make the chapter markers included in the video possible to view on the timeline for premiere pro? As you will see, I am very used to working in the Adobe work environment.

On the other hand, I tried to import the .xml file that your plugin generated for me in premiere pro and it is not compatible. In any case, thank you very much for your plugin, for now with the .txt file it serves as a guide for editing in premiere pro.

Big hug from Colombia, South America.

jegadk

Hi Andy.

Nice plugin.

If i add a chapter "Goal" i can assign a key to it in settings/hotkeys. Works like it should. BUT, if i change scene collection, the chapter preset is still there. This way i can' have different chapter markers in different scene collections, and it take up the hotkey.

Think it's not the way it should work, like now

Jesper

Andilippi

Andilippi updated StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager with a new update entry:

StreamUP Chapter Marker Manager • v1.1.0

# New Features
## Aitum Vertical Support
Now when recording in the Aitum Vertical plugin, you can now add chapter into the hybrid mp4 file.
You currently need to be recording horizontally at the same time. This is something we will be working on to fix soon after this release.

## Incremental Chapter Numbers Toggle
There is now a setting to turn on/off the incremental numbers to the default chapter name.

# Bug Fixes
- Fixed duplicating Hotkeys when changing Scene Collection

Read the rest of this update entry...

vstraydogstrutv

Is it necessary to be recording whilst using CMM? I'd love to be able to just have the text file or xml file for reference or if I just want to make a clip of my latest live straight off the stream.

RollSoundPod

I was able to get the markers to appear in the clip in resolve, which is great! My main editing software though is Final Cut Pro, and I would love to know if there's a way to get these markers to show in FCP.