Question / Help Streams starts fine but then game fps becomes laggy. (Streams stays fine)

TockyHD

Whenever I stream I have great quality. Then after like 10 minutes, the game starts dropping frames drastically but stream seems to stay smooth and have no lag. Can someone help?

Attachments

• OBS bad log.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
In your logfile I noticed you have Windows GameDVR enabled. This may be a cause of the performance issue as even when you are not using it, just having it enabled in Windows settings it will always hook into the game process and commit resources (Similar to what OBS does when OBS is open, though more aggressively as it also buffers for replay recording)

I think OBS is seeing your integrated graphics card, not your dedicated GPU. The guide linked below will hopefully assist you in getting OBS to function correctly:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/laptop-black-screen-when-capturing-read-here-first.5965/

If not, can you please post back as I haven't actually seen the error below prior to your logfile upload:
23:56:55.032: fatal: No NVENC capable devices found
23:56:55.033: [NVENC encoder: 'streaming_h264'] Failed to open NVENC codec: Generic error in an external library