Question / Help Streaming PS4 using mac

Stduncan331

Hey, I am in need of some help. I am streaming my PS4 games using an Elgato game capture. I am also trying to use a headset. (either my astro a40s or ps gold wireless). I can not get my mic audio and game audio in the stream at the same time. I have downloaded Soundflower but it still doesn't see to work. I have watch youtube video to try to get some help but nothing works.

The step i have taken are: I open sound flower, go to audio setup at the bottom of the dropdown. This basically opens up Audio MIDI, Hit the "+" and create a Multi-output device. Pick Souncflower (CH2) and built-in output. (I am use use if i should select the astro headset, or if the astro head set should be plugged into the PS4.) Right click and make it my sound for output. Open OBS and select default for audio output.

Can anyone help please.

schreibeezy

hey i did the same thing. tried downloading soundflower all that jazz. this is what i ended up doing. i have the same setup. game audio is captured by elgato and then captured by desktop audio on obs. my headset is what i use to add my voice audio to stream. under source in obs i added an audio input capture. i have my headset plugged into the computer. with audio input capture it will pick up the mic on your headset in obs. the only problem is you now need a second mic to use if you are talking to people in a party on playstation. If you have a separate mic though, there is one step to get both your mic and headset onto stream. have usb mic plugged in directly to playstation. go to settings on playstation. devices. then audio devices. input will be whatever mic you have plugged in and output you need to switch to "tv or av amplifier". this will get your party chat and your voice onto stream. i hope thats not super confusing. i'm struggling with some stream setups myself so since i got this part figured out i figured id try and help you out. if you have questions just ask me.

schreibeezy

also i forgot to mentions i have elgato software 'game capture hd' being captured by obs. under sources i add display capture. you then select elgator game capture software. this is how i get the game audio into obs. i have to have both programs open.