Streaming disaster tonight... BUT WHY?

So after a few weeks of encoder overload messages and occasional lag on my stream (which is me on camera with an overlay reviewing a show, not playing games), I decided to try dropping from 60fps to 30fps. That actually seemed to help as I wasn't having any CPU spikes or getting the encoder overload messages, but everyone in the chat was complaining about unbearable stream lag and YT was showing "poor stream health" throughout, and giving me the message "YouTube is not receiving enough video to maintain smooth streaming."

Later, it also suggested my bitrate was too high, which has never been an issue before, so I dropped it mid-stream in OBS from 5000 kbps to 4000 kbps. The issues persisted... and even though I ended up stream normally, for everyone watching, they must have been on a delay because they say the show cut off abruptly during a call I was taking earlier. It cuts off on the reply as well, though I don't see any evidence on lag on the replay thank god.

What the hell happened? I'm including a link to my log file below and hoping someone can help me because I'm baffled. It can't possible be just the change from 60fps to 30fps pre-stream, can it? What do those other messages from YT suggest?