Streaming a Zoom Meeting on OBS using an Mac Mini M1

Hi guys I am having a hard time, streaming an zoom meeting via OBS to a thrid party streaming service (I will need it or www.tradingview.com) . I am using a Mac Mini M1 and I have spent around 25 hours straight research and testing and more research and all that... So... I get most of the stuff done, BUT, somehow I always run into the problem, that the best result is, everything is streamed via OBS to tradingview, except I cant hear anything. Not me, nor the other person in the Zoom Meeting. So I got a friend who has a Macbook (NOT M1), to go with me through this tutorial to see if it might be the M1 chip. I followed every step of this guide:

First problem: I cant properly install that IShowUAudio thing. Not sure why, but it wont show in any list of audio devices.
Second Problem: “Create Multi-Output Device” does create a Device, but this is also not visible, or not selectable from the list for main audio outputs. Nowhere on my Mac.

I am really stuck and would appreciate any help.

My goal is to interview a person, live on that platform. If there is another way of doing so, I am open to find new paths ;-)

If anything is not clear enough, please let me know, so I could fix it!