Stream Randomly Disconnects After 10-30 Minutes During Streaming

MichyBoa

Hi, im having an issue where my stream disconnects every 10-30 minutes literally every stream. Its holding me back for keeping a long stream and i have tried everything to try to combat this from using different encoders to using StreamLabs and Classic OBS. Im out of options so does anyone have anything else that might work?

Lawrence_SoCal

I'm to new to be of help, but so you might get a useful response, you should post with your target platform (my streams disconnect EVERY week, but that is to Facebook, and I'm sure it is either our poor Internet connection, or Facebook itself. My stream auto-reconnects within seconds every time).
I've seen lots of people say they checked their Internet at time X and it was fine. But that doesn't address the issue of the Internet connection at the exact moment of the stream problem. And most folks on here are dealing with consumer grade circuits, not business class service with SLAs. And is that a dedicated Internet connection, or are you sharing it with others in same location? If sharing, do you know EXACTLY what any/everyone else on that same circuit is doing the ENTIRE time you are streaming?
So it could be your computer (s), your router, your connection, or your streaming platform. Again, I'm new, so can't review logs to help, but others will want to know what you have done to make sure you aren't overwhelming your PC or your connection