Question / Help Stream not showing up on Twitch; OBS streaming is active

reibejoy

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out what my problem is but did not have any luck yet.
In OBS (current version) clicking on "stream" seems to work fine (no errors showing) but my Twitch stream is offline. The log file is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I use "record" instead of stream a movie file is created - so this seems to work fine.

best regards,
Jan

PS: when I uploaded the log file to the log analyzer tool I got the answer that it was not a valid file..

Attachments

• 2015-07-27 14-10-46.txt
    4 KB · Views: 198

dping

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out what my problem is but did not have any luck yet.
In OBS (current version) clicking on "stream" seems to work fine (no errors showing) but my Twitch stream is offline. The log file is attached, any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I use "record" instead of stream a movie file is created - so this seems to work fine.

best regards,
Jan

PS: when I uploaded the log file to the log analyzer tool I got the answer that it was not a valid file..
Moving your thread to the mac OBS MP forums.

Also, the newest build is 11.1.

reibejoy

I changed some of the video and audio settings (lowered the resolution and switched from soudflower to disabled) and now it works.