Stream LAG!

AxelGamingUK132

Hey all, hope everyone is ok!

I'm new to the whole PC streaming, I used to stream on my PS4 with a capture card. So my game was played on the PS4 and PC was soley for the stream. I have since upgraded my PC to play Warzone at higher FPS etc (The usual reasons to go from PS4 to PC)

I have 1 PC, Specs as below

Intel I7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz (8 CPU's), ~3.0GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super 16GB total memory, 8GB VRAM, 8GB Shared.

So i loaded up OBS, set all the stream up. Set the stream to record my PC screen (Display Capture) as I don't have a capture card for my PC. (I have a LGP Lite for my PS4 that i no longer use - don't know if i can use this to help the lag maybe you guys know more than i do) the game runs ok, still having 120-140fps in warzone which i was pretty much getting when not streaming. The only issue i had was that the stream kept stopping and starting every now and then, it wasnt smooth and obviously this made it unwatchable.

Any advise on how to stop the stream stopping and starting would be great. I am running a 1 PC Setup, i do have a spare PC which i used to use for my PS4 streaming.

Stream settings: 1920x1090, 30 common FPS values, Bicubic (Sharpened scaling, 16 samples)

Internet speed: 900mbps download, 110mbps upload.

Thanks all for your help =]

qhobbes