Stream Deck Plug-in to use in OBS

Partyt56

I keep getting a loading error screen when I load up OBS, it says: StreamDeckPlugin Failed Please update or remove. anyone familiar with this and what is the fix, I just bought the StreamDeck MKII. Help! Thanks Ernest

Rappsure

Yeah same here, says the plugin needs to be removed or updated, anything would help. I can't find the official page for the plugin.

Zeros.81

'Plugin Load Error Message' Appears After Installation

blobid0.png

If you still see the warning that the Stream Deck plugin is not compatible, the old incompatible plugin may not have been removed. Your Stream Deck will still function as normal since the new plugin is installed.

To remove the warning, navigate to where OBS Studio is installed, then to the plugins folder and delete the file called StreamDeckPlugin.dll and StreamDeckPlugin.pdb.

Windows default plugin location: C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\

Note: This location may be different if you installed OBS Studio somewhere else.

DrSwablu

Hi so I want to use this plugin with the replay buffer feature on OBS so i can make shorts of my streams. I set up the Replay Buffer duration to 90s like how my video Replay Buffer works. I have tried setting the record mode to Always, and None and no matter what I do, I cant get it to output a replay buffer. All i can get is when i set it to always, it will record my source always but wont output a replay buffer. Please help!