Stream Counter

Free Stream Counter 180428

christylogu

The best, lightest real-time subscriber counter on the web. View any YouTube channel's real-time subscriber count, updated every 2 seconds.

Bartyx

Hi. Great tool. Thank you. But can you set refresh timer to lower value? I am using it for YouTube stream viewers.

xxdocobxx

Hi. Great tool. Thank you. But can you set refresh timer to lower value? I am using it for YouTube stream viewers.
YouTube has quotas on their API calls. I am trying to ask them for more quotas, hope to hear good news from them.

xxdocobxx

Look at this: http://chrisplaysgames.com/views
It updates once every 3seconds and using same Youtube API.
I will likely not to reduce the update interval less than 10 seconds even if Youtube increase the quotas for me. I don't think it is practical but taking up bandwidth to has an update less than 10 seconds.
So, if you really need something like every 3 seconds or even 2 seconds update, you may need to find other tools for that.

Alucard

Hey, thanks for the tool.

Can you fix this, I also have this in the overlay in my stream.

AaHRpmw.png

AsQb6OU.png

Ps: Merry xmas!

Last edited:

Alucard

Thanks it works, but I just wanted to let your know that my AdGuard detect the page now as malware. It's okay if you implement an ad but I suggest to place this on the top right corner. Which would no one harm and I could turn my adblocker off for this page.

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

Thanks it works, but I just wanted to let your know that my AdGuard detect the page now as malware. It's okay if you implement an ad but I suggest to place this on the top right corner. Which would no one harm and I could turn my adblocker off for this page.
I didn't implement any ads or malware on my site. It must be a misjudgment, the AdGuard just counts all pages hosted on ueuo.com as malware.

Josa

Please can you add options for like & dislike: disable like dislike icon, selective position for like and selective for dislike.
Thank you. :)