Stream app manager - opens and closes other apps

RedIon1992

I plan on streaming iRacing, and for that game there's plenty of client-side apps which can be run to help enhance the stream with information overlays (leaderboards, car positions, etc.), as well as run local hardware to provide information. I run a piece of software called iAppStarter (http://www.fulhack.org/iappstarter/) which automatically launches these helper apps, among others, and can close them off when the game exits. However, I don't always want some of these apps launched, as they only relate to playing the game on-stream. Is it possible for someone to create a similar tool, which takes a list of applications to run when OBS is started, and load those, then clean them up when OBS exits?

Huwee

You will have to capture all the open apps with a different source for each one. At that point you can place them where you want and turn for on or off on OBS.

RedIon1992

You will have to capture all the open apps with a different source for each one. At that point you can place them where you want and turn for on or off on OBS.

That wasn't quite what I was getting at. I wanted the apps to launch when I started OBS, and exit when I closed OBS. Preferably with some more control than that (some stay open, etc.) I have most of these already set up with sources in OBS, it's just (this is a software development request, nothing is ever as simple as "just") a matter of starting the processes in the background.