Static in audio after recording

dulces

Hi.

I've been recording tutorials and noticed after when I try to listen back, there is static noise in my voice. This never happened before. I bought a new capture card so I thought it might be that. I went back to my original one and thought it would be fine but it's the same issues. The microphone is new and plugged in all the way. I tried a random microphone I had just to make sure it wasn't the mic but it's the same issues. The cords are plugged in the right places and I also went in the setting to add noise gate and suppression. I followed a few YouTube videos and haven't had any luck so I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem.

OBSkenobi

Was the static noise intermittent? Like every other second? It sounds to me like you're experiencing the same issue that I've been
experiencing. Check out my post from yesterday, if that's the case, it's not your equipment. I believe it's a software glitch or hiccup.
My screenshot says I should have "audio capture", but I don't have "audio capture", because I have no sources selected. It makes
no sense at all. LOL! I shouldn't laugh, but that's all I can do for now. lol