Bug Report Starcraft 2 doesn't work for some reason.

NomaKasd

Hello,
For a while now I have been having problems with only Starcraft 2. I got my graphics card changed and everything but there is still the same problems such as.

When I'm playing the game it randomly makes my screen burgundy, then black and finally OBS crashes and says Kernal32 error or before it said texture failed until I put it on the Riva tuner ignore list.

When I watch replays same thing except the screen always goes blue instead.

And I get a dropped frames problems which is so weird cause I play games like Rainbow Six Siege, Far cry 4 or dying light which uses a lot more CPU and GPU usage than Starcraft 2 does.

Here is my comp specs:

CPU: Intel 4790k (overclocked 4.7 GhZ)

Monitor: BenQ RL2455

MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980 (overclocked)

Ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance

SSD: Samsung 840

OBS Settings:

(Game Capture)

Encoder preset - Very Fast

Downscale filter - Bilinear

FPS - 30

Video Bitrate - 2500

Drivers are updated

Attachments

• 2016-02-17 23-21-54.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
Are you using Game Capture or Monitor Capture to show StarCraft and the other games, are you using the same for all games or different?

Harold

And with rivatuner uninstalled?

Conflicts with Game Capture: Other capture programs, Razer Synapse (disable heatmaps), graphics mods like ENBSeries and SweetFX, and any type of software or utility that displays an in-game overlay like EVGA Precision, MSI Afterburner, TS3/Mumble overlays, Dolby Axon, Raptr, Overwolf, etc. If you use D3DGear it must be uninstalled completely.