Question / Help Sources Transition (NOT Scene)

mducheiney

Is it programmatically possible to change section of a source? for instance, in my case, I would like to be able to change the LOWERTHIRD section
of the screen without disturbing the upper part of the screen.
There is already a way to do Scene transition but that would be quite annoying, considering
1) the upper section stays the same
2) the LOWERTHIRD would need to be changed every 2-3 minutes

Thanks in anticipation.
Cheers!

koala

You can use a scene as source. That means you can create a template scene and your live scene. Add the template scene to the live scene as source and position it at the bottom of all other sources, so every other source will overlay it. Or create a number of template scenes all with different and optional parts of your final scene and add all of them as source to the live scene. So all composed and overlayed together, they define the live scene. What to finally show can be determined by simply switching on or off the visibility of each source.

The same thing can be achieved by grouping sources, but it's not that obvious in the designing process.

Kay-Cee

Is it possible to just swap between 2 video sources in the same scene with a hot key. Im running a visual video over the top of the camera angle i have and when i swith scenes it resets the visuals. Just wanting to know if this is possible as when I'm doing my DJ live streams i would like to swap from the main view to the view of my decks without disruption of the visuals