Question / Help SOUND quality

Reeigen

I have created a test page on Facebook to test this software out before going live. I have created a VIDEO (the page is called TEST for Shadow WORK) and did a quick video. There is no explanation of what to put for AUDIO. It has sample rate 44.1khz, Channels: Stereo, Desktop Audio Device: Disabled and the 2nd one is also Disabled, then I have Mic/Auxilary Audio Device: Built-in Microphone, Device 2: Built-in Microphone and Device 3: Built-in Microphone, Audio Meter Decay Rate: Fast, Peak Meter Type: Sample Peak, the rest I left unchecked.

I am getting a swishing air sound in my video. Can anyone explain how to get rid of it? The video quality is as good if not better than that of Zoom. I am impressed. But I still would like to know if I can add a green screen and an image behind me? And how to get rid of the swishing air sound? Thank you very much for any advice.
Rebeca

michaelmistaken

Remember you can use the "Start recording" button to save your current OBS output to disc, and review it, without having to "go live" with a test stream.

Consider a stand alone tool such as Garageband to record the microphone sources you are using and inspect them for noise.

A green screen when well lit works well with the OBS chroma key or colour key. I've used the Elgato Green Screen successfully. If it fits your budget and location/camera field of view, it's a very convenient piece of hardware.

There are many tutorial videos on Youtube covering how to work with different parts of OBS. I find EposVox's very useful and comprehensive. Check the description of that video for a subtopic index - it's a 5 hour video, so best to zoom in on the bit you need. Most parts of the course apply to OBS on any platform.

Reeigen

I will watch EpsoVox in it's entirety when I have time so thank you for that. I will google how to use garage band with OBS as that is all I need at the moment.