Question / Help Sound out of sync after a while!

OJ media

Hi.
My sound gets out of sync when i doing longer livestreams.
Looks ok from start then after shifting scenes between were i show some mediafiles (movies) and back it gets out of sync.
Must manually type in new ms in Audio Properties. (everything from 300 to 1000ms)

Started a month ago and never had this problem before with this computer.

Mini Mac i7 (late 2014)
16GB ram
Black Magic mini recorder
Roland VR-EX3 (soundcapture)

Anyone who have an idea what it could be?
Help please:)

jlklein

Hi,
I'm having similar issues since we've switched from an HP Z400 PC to a 2017 iMac.
2017 iMac 27"
8GB RAM
Blackmagic Ultrastudio MiniRecorder (requires Apple Thunderbolt 2 to 3 adapter cable for iMac)
Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E (original HD version)
Audio from Allen and Heath GLD via XLR inputs to ATEM.

Prior to the iMac upgrade, we fed the ATEM SDI (or USB3.0) into a Decklink SDI capture card (or USB3.0 card) and had zero sync issues. Post iMac upgrade, it still remains that when we adjust audio delay on our digital audio mixer as typically required to compensate for video processing, the audio and video coming out of the ATEM's SDI and HDMI program and Aux outputs are perfectly in sync on our local lobby overflow monitors, our YouTube Live feed (via Teradek Vidiu streaming box) and the YouTube archived recording. However, now the recorded audio and video on the iMac is out of sync.

Now, to be fair, it's also out of sync when recording with Blackmagic Design's Media Express, however, only OBS has adjustable audio sync (advanced audio properties), so we've been experimenting with that. However, and this remains the OBS-specific issue, after adding additional delay with the MiniRecorder audio input's Advanced Audio Properties we're seeing that the audio delay is now *erratic*. Whereas before we added the additional delay in OBS we could simply shift the entire audio track back a bit to match up the audio/video sync again, it now varies along the recording so you can't do that anymore.

Does that sound like what you're having happening as well?

Jeff

OJ media

Hi!
Something like that.
Try to put some parameters down to get less CPU.
It works so i think it is my Mini mac who needs to get retired fot a new fresh one.
Thanx for the answer :)