someone please help ive posted 2 threads and noones said anything about it

qhobbes

1. Update to Windows 10 1909 or 2004 (if available via Windows Update) per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers . Windows 10 1709 has not been supported for more than a year.
2. Run OBS as Admin
3. At least one of your audio devices has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device): 48000 Hz
Microphone (High Definition Audio Device): 44100 Hz
4. Almost all modern streaming services and video platforms expect video in 16:9 aspect ratio. OBS is currently configured to record in an aspect ration that differs from that. You (or your viewers) will see black bars during playback. Go to Settings -> Video and change your Canvas Resolution to one that is 16:9.
5. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file after making the above changes.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

PlsHelp12345678

thanks for the essay on things i can do and when i say this i say this seriously you are far superior at giving informatin then any youtuber who makes how to fix videos