Question / Help [SOLVED] OBS Multiple Audio Tracks Issue: Detecting, but not recording one of the audio tracks (I have 2)

Fredrico Fiasko

OBS is not recording desktop audio. It only records the microphone. I have enabled two audio tracks in both settings and configured desktop audio on track 1, and microphone audio on track 2. Output settings are in advanced mode. I have tried reinstalling OBS, but it did not work.

I changed the two audio tracks so the microphone is on 1 and the desktop is on 2, but now it only records desktop audio. The output file is MP4.

SOLVED: I found out that it WAS recording both tracks (at least when i used MKV), I just had to switch between the two tracks in movies & tv to listen to them, because they did not play simoultaineously.

Attachments

• 2018-06-05 18-18-49.txt
    23.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 771
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 772
Last edited:

Harold

1> don't save to mp4
2> don't use windows media player or films and tv to check
3> don't expect ANY media player to play both audio tracks simultaneously. Check them individually.

Fredrico Fiasko

1> don't save to mp4
3> don't expect ANY media player to play both audio tracks simultaneously. Check them individually.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, and on the timeline it has no audio on track 2. I'll try saving to mkv to see if it helps.

Fredrico Fiasko

1> don't save to mp4

Is there any media player I could use that would play both tracks simultaineously?

Fredrico Fiasko

1> don't save to mp4

You were right. I checked them individually and it DID record them. Thanks!