[Solved] Newbie help building

WiscoKel

I'm new to programming with OBS (also my first time posting in a forum for any programming related problem). My current job is in Java and I only used any of the Microsoft languages and Visual Studio for a year in school.I downloaded OBS source code (original OBS not studio) and want to make a plugin for it to schedule when it will record. I found this tutorial https://github.com/jp9000/OBS/wiki/Plugin-Tutorial-\-Setting-Up-Your-Environment but can't even get it to build and I don't really need to build OBS if I'm just making a plugin, right? If not, can someone direct me on the best way to get started?

The build issue seems to be in the pstdint.h file the error description says "'unit32_t': redefinition; different basic types" this is on line 380 of the file where the error takes me to.

I may have the wrong WindowsSDK80Path (A:\Programs\Microsoft SDKsWindowsv7.1\Windows\v7.1\) and DXSDK_DIR (A:\Programs\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\) paths in the environment variables because I'm not sure which folder specifically it should go to.

I know I'm doing something wrong but have no clue what it is. Any help would be great!

Chris Ahn

WiscoKel, I'm a newbie. What version of VS 2013 have you tried? I'm having many errors during compiling with VS2013. FYI, I've intalled with
"Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop with Update 5"